To register for any of our classes, workshops or camps, please download our registration form, print it and fill it in. We ask that you drop off the completed registration form to our office at 18 Peter St, N. Orillia, ON along with your payment.
- Group lessons: $21.00
- Private lessons: $40.00
- Semi-Private: $30.00
- Aquafit: $6.00 per class
- Open Swim: $6.00 per swimmer or $15.00 per household family
POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
- Fees are paid monthly and due at the beginning of each month
- We accept cash and cheques
- Please make cheques payable to Pauline Barratt
- All spaces are booked on a first come first serve basis
- Once you have a space, it is yours until you decide to pass it on
- We request a two week notification if planning on breaking so we can arrange our schedule
- We no longer offer make up classes. For missed classes, customers may have a public swim pass for our open swim on Saturday afternoons from 1pm to 2pm.
- We operate all indoor programs 12 months of the year and have seasonal outside programs June thru August.
- Seasonal programs may require a deposit to hold your valuable space.